So yeah I think that the title of this blog posting says it all…
There was come decent commentary on iPhone Savior with some supporting articles on ABC and the NY Daily News. Since I am not a fan of rehashing check out the above links for more commentary and watch these two videos:
And another Walmart customer may have lost her baby because of this incident which makes me very sad (speaking from the father perspective):
Some open questions about this event:
- Is Walmart liable for not providing enough security to protect its own employees and patrons?
- Can Walmart even be legally charged & what is the legal precedence for this in regards to corporations?
- Can a mob of people even be legally prosecuted for this crime?
- How can events like this be prevented in the future, given Walmart has no crystal ball?
- Should it so how much should the family of the victims receive?
- How can we change the culture that encourages or allows for this kind of behavior?
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment, link to sources if you have facts.